We are looking for a new colleague to be a part of our international team IT Group Services. Join us in Praha, Brno or České Budějovice.
In this role you will
- analyze, design and implement identity processes in cooperation with HR areas, in particular in the context of Joiners, Movers and Leavers (End-2-End).
- work with the Enterprise & Solution Architects, Technical Architects to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
- create and evaluate process use cases.
- participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the Technical Architects and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes, and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- serve as a liaison to the business community while participating in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective.
- serve as a counterpart for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and contribute to the design the training and performance support products.
What we need from you
You don't have to be Superman but there are a few qualities / knowledge we need from you ...
- skills and experience in the area of process analysis, process design and process improvement
- experience in Process automation for JML processes
- deep background knowledge for
- Identity-/Account-/Contract Lifecyle Management
- Company Lifecycle Management
- technical knowledge within the domain of IAM and particularly with the used products in E.ON
- identity Reporting capabilities and SQL skills
- experience with Microsoft Identity Manager would be good
- agile mindset / agile skills
- experience with agile tool sets would be helpful (JIRA, Confluence, KANBAN)
- experience with working in agile project-teams
- accountability / self-organized / structured / problem solving skills
- ITIL skills and Service management experience
- language skills: English fluently, German skills would be good
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance and other benefits based on collective agreement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Education and systematic professional development.
- Pleasant work team.
- The opportunity to shape the new energy world.
- The chance to shape E.ON’s future.
- Exciting business challenges to be solved.
- A space to develop ideas and create personal impact.
- An agile and hands-on environment.
Postion ID: 157027
Preferred start: 01.11.2021
Closing date: 19.10.2021
Are you interested in this job position and are you wondering where to send your CV?
Just click on the blue box Login and create an online application in our database. We will contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, you can contact Jarmila Grulová, firstname.lastname@example.org.
E.ON is commited to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 75 000 colleagues in 15 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks and customer solutions.