The Elevion Group (member of the CEZ Group), based in Prague, is an international company based in Prague/Amsterdam with more than 5,000 employees and revenues around 1B Euro. The Group consists of 60+ companies and is looking for Energy for Industry Specialist who would focus on the following activities:
- co-ordination of the Group companies
- development of their business
- increase revenue/profitability of their projects by business development activities and M&A
- The Specialist would also contribute to cross selling between companies/countries and manage development and commercial strategies of the Company worldwide.
Major activity is performed in Germany, Netherlands, Italy, and Poland, with smaller presence in Romania.
Industry - Energy Services
Photovoltaics, Electrical & Mechanical Installation, Low voltage, Combined Heat and Power, Energy Performance Contracting, Photovoltaics Solutions, Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, District Heating - small units installations, Hard Facility Management of Buildings, Factories and Business Areas.
What do we expect from you?
- professional experience in the Energy sector
- experienced in negotiation with EU area Clients
- reporting within the team and management
- ability to work independently and make independent decisions through detailed analysis and review Analytical and problem-solving skills
- very good time-management skills and decision making ability
- language skills: fluent Czech AND English is without exceptions a must have - reading, writing technical documentation, speaking. Knowledge of German or other languages is considered as an advantage.
Place of work
Prague, with travels up to 50% of your work time (Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Poland).
Fixed salary & bonus, very competitive, with compensation package and benefits.
Please note we do not offer any relocation package and the place of work where you need to be present is Prague.