What will you do?
- Analysis of the power/gas markets and markets with related energy commodities, in-depth examination of supply/demand factors, development and implementation of forecast models.
- Generating reports/briefing on energy markets and formulation of recommendations for traders.
- Ad hoc analytical assignments to support Front Office teams/management of Trading.
- Cooperation on the development and implementation of analytical and optimization models/tools for Front Office teams.
Skills you need to have:
- University education: with the focus on mathematics or with the technical focus
- Knowledge and/or experience with mathematical modeling and data analysis
- 0-3 years of prior experience with energy sectors and/or Trading
- Basic knowledge of programming in any procedural language advantageous
- Knowledge of technical computing tools: R-project, Matlab, etc. advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office (including VBA) advantageous
- Advanced command of English
- Cell phone
- Insurance contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Personal development training
- Sport, culture and free time vouchers
- Corporate preschool
- Soft loans
- Sick leave
In case of interest in this position, please send us your CV and cover letter by means of the "APPLY" button.
Diversity and Inclusion at CEZ Group
At CEZ Group, we value all employees. We will motivate you to develop your strengths, gain new experience and grow in your career. At the same time, we emphasize work-life balance so that you have enough time to spend with your loved ones or to pursue your hobbies. We believe that diversity means strength, which is why we strive for diverse work teams and equal opportunities. Everyone has a chance to be unique.
You can learn more about our approach to employees in the CEZ Group Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
See how our employees rate us.
We have nothing to hide. We are not afraid to go public on the job market. See how we perform in the eyes of our employees on the independent portal Atmoskop.cz.