What will you do?
- Operate in the Green energy area (mainly in PV) and coordinate group companies.
- Help to develop business in group companies, increase revenue/profitability of projects by Improvement of Sales platform.
- Coordinate procurement and delivery of equipment.
- Coordinate subcontractors and check permanently feedback on their performance, commercial interphase, coordinating knowledge sharing.
- Support in M&A.
Major activity is performed in Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Austria and Poland.
Primary area: Photovoltaics Solutions (Rooftop and Ground-mounted PV),
Secondary area: Combined Heat and Power, Biogas & Biomethane, Heat pumps, Energy storage.
Skills you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operational excellence – experience in Green energy/Photovoltaics/ EPC/Energy Efficiency/Energy performance is big advantage.
- Problem-solving, identify and address issues that affect production and the companies.
- Find solutions to challenges that affect the quality of the company's products.
- Full Fluent Czech, English is total must have - reading, writing technical documentation, speaking (German or other language is advantage).
- Willingness to travel (approx. 60% Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Poland and Austria).
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Holiday allowance
- Cell phone
- Above-standard medical care
- Insurance contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Personal development training
- Sport, culture and free time vouchers
- Corporate preschool
- Soft loans
- Sick leave
- Company events
Diversity and Inclusion at CEZ Group
At CEZ Group, we value all employees. We will motivate you to develop your strengths, gain new experience and grow in your career. At the same time, we emphasize work-life balance so that you have enough time to spend with your loved ones or to pursue your hobbies. We believe that diversity means strength, which is why we strive for diverse work teams and equal opportunities. Everyone has a chance to be unique.
You can learn more about our approach to employees in the CEZ Group Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
See how our employees rate us.
We have nothing to hide. We are not afraid to go public on the job market. See how we perform in the eyes of our employees on the independent portal Atmoskop.cz.