What will you do?
- Development and implementation of analytical and optimization methodologies/models/tools for Front Office teams (power, gas, options, algo), with projects ranging in the areas of forecasting, operations’ optimization, valuations and risk assessment
- Cooperation with traders and market analysts on the identification of trading opportunities/testing the ideas
- Ad hoc analytical projects to support Front Office teams/management of Trading
Skills you need to have:
- University education: mathematical or technical focus
- Strong aspiration on the application of quantitative methods in practice
- 0-3 years of prior experience with statistics, data mining, mathematical modeling and/or optimization techniques
- Knowledge of programming in any procedural language (C, Java, Python, VBA, etc.) advantageous
- Knowledge of technical computing tools: R-project, Matlab, etc. advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office (including VBA) advantageous
- Cell phone
- Insurance contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Personal development training
- Sport, culture and free time vouchers
- Corporate preschool
- Soft loans
- Sick leave
In case of interest in this position, please send us your CV and cover letter by means of the "APPLY" button.
Diversity and Inclusion at CEZ Group
At CEZ Group, we value all employees. We will motivate you to develop your strengths, gain new experience and grow in your career. At the same time, we emphasize work-life balance so that you have enough time to spend with your loved ones or to pursue your hobbies. We believe that diversity means strength, which is why we strive for diverse work teams and equal opportunities. Everyone has a chance to be unique.
You can learn more about our approach to employees in the CEZ Group Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
See how our employees rate us.
We have nothing to hide. We are not afraid to go public on the job market. See how we perform in the eyes of our employees on the independent portal Atmoskop.cz.