Specialist of Energy for Industry (M/F)
What will you do?
We are looking for Energy for Industry Specialist who would coordinate group companies, help to develop business in group companies, increase revenue/profitability of group companies projects by business development activities, M&A, contribute to cross selling between companies/countries. Manage development and commercial strategies of a company worldwide.
Major activity is performed in Germany, Netherlands, Italy and Poland with smaller Romania presence.
Industry: Energy Services : Photovoltaics, Electrical, Mechanical Installation, Low voltage, Combined Heat and Power, Energy Performance Contracting, Photovoltaics Solutions, Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, District Heating small units installations, Hard Facility Management of Building, Factories, Business Areas.
Skills you need to have:
- Professional experience in energy sector.
- Experienced in negotiation with EU area Clients.
- Reporting within the team and management.
- Ability to work independently and make independent decisions through detailed analysis and review
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very good time-management skills, decision making ability.
- Full Fluent Czech, English is total must have - reading, writing technical documentation, speaking (German or other language is advantage).
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50% Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Poland).
Why to work for us?
Fix and Bonus, very competitive, compensation package and benefits. No expatriate package for relocation, Prague is place of work.
- Holiday allowance
- Cell phone
- Above-standard medical care
- Insurance contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Personal development training
- Sport, culture and free time vouchers
- Corporate preschool
- Soft loans
- Sick leave
- Company events
Diversity and Inclusion at CEZ Group
At CEZ Group, we value all employees. We will motivate you to develop your strengths, gain new experience and grow in your career. At the same time, we emphasize work-life balance so that you have enough time to spend with your loved ones or to pursue your hobbies. We believe that diversity means strength, which is why we strive for diverse work teams and equal opportunities. Everyone has a chance to be unique.
You can learn more about our approach to employees in the CEZ Group Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
See how our employees rate us.
We have nothing to hide. We are not afraid to go public on the job market. See how we perform in the eyes of our employees on the independent portal Atmoskop.cz.