What will you do?
- Originate and/or trade on commodity markets, such as LNG, European power and gas, European emissions
- Build-up and further manage an origination proprietary book
- Provide service to external and internal customers
Skills you need to have
- Experience from commodity market is an advantage, not a condition
- Fluent English is a must
- Team player
- Strong communication and analytical skills (business, engineering or natural science background can be an advantage)
- Ability to lead a project
Why to work for us?
- Do things which make sense and make a difference for Europe
- Work in an international team
- Trading with a professional background
- Motivating and competitive financial compensation
- Employment in a stable and successful company
- Employment benefits
- Individual development
- Very good opportunity to acquire new experience
- Cell phone
- Insurance contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Personal development training
- Sport, culture and free time vouchers
- Corporate preschool
- Sick leave
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV and short cover letter by means of the APPLY button.
Diversity and Inclusion at CEZ Group
At CEZ Group, we value all employees. We will motivate you to develop your strengths, gain new experience and grow in your career. At the same time, we emphasize work-life balance so that you have enough time to spend with your loved ones or to pursue your hobbies. We believe that diversity means strength, which is why we strive for diverse work teams and equal opportunities. Everyone has a chance to be unique.
You can learn more about our approach to employees in the CEZ Group Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
See how our employees rate us.
We have nothing to hide. We are not afraid to go public on the job market. See how we perform in the eyes of our employees on the independent portal Atmoskop.cz.