Cloud Solution Architect SAP on Azure
E.ON Česká republika, s.r.o. provides professional service and consulting to all other companies of the E.ON Czech Group. The key services relate mainly to support and delivery of services in the areas of HR, IT, finance, legal, business administration and communication. Approximately a thousand managers, specialists, experts and administrative staff work here to help drive the entire E.ON Group forward towards a modern, digital company that can easily meet the challenges of today's energy industry and succeed in the Czech energy market.
E.ON is currently transforming its IT end to end operation and focusing on energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers.
In this role you will
- design and develop cloud-based infrastructures and blueprints for SAP on Azure in hybrid scenarios using an agile / DevOps approach
- optimize enterprise cloud-based SAP solutions by evaluating and integrating new cloud services
- design and implement central cloud platform components to monitor decentral SAP cloud application landing zones
- consult and collaborate with customer project teams to apply engineering best practices for SAP workloads on Microsoft Azure
- support the implementation and optimization of cloud native systems especially focusing on continuous improvement, costs and monitoring
- steer our external suppliers focusing on SAP on Azure workloads to ensure compliance with our architectural standards and contracted SLAs
- manage the interface between customer project teams and external suppliers in SAP on Azure migration projects and daily IT operations
What we expect from you?
You don't have to be Superman but there are a few qualities / knowledge we need from you ...
- excellent technical competencies in cloud-native technologies and SAP products such as S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Netweaver running in Public Cloud
- hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions including cloud networking, security configurations, databases, storage
- good knowledge of Active Directory concepts and Identity & Governance for SAP on Azure
- knowledge and experience in relation to the architectures, design concepts and services of SAP solutions in Azure
- basic understanding of BCDR architectures, security and monitoring solutions for SAP on Azure
- agile mindset and experience in working within agile / DevOps teams
- cloud certifications (esp. AZ-104 and AZ-120) are advantageous
- fluent business English skills
Please apply with your CV in English.
- A rewarding contribution towards E.ON's digital transformation: Join a company that is at the forefront of digital innovation and make a significant impact on its digital transformation journey.
- Membership of a truly international team with an international strategy: Collaborate with a diverse and multicultural team, working towards a global strategy and gaining exposure to international perspectives.
- Take responsibility to commit and deliver with your team: Be part of a collaborative and supportive work environment that encourages individual growth, fosters teamwork, and values accountability.
- 13th salary: Enjoy an additional salary payment as a token of appreciation for your hard work and dedication.
- Personal account almost 18.000 CZK for each year: Benefit from a personal account that can be used towards personal and professional development, including training, certifications, conferences, and more.
- Contribution for Pension and Life insurance: Receive financial support from the company for your pension savings and life insurance coverage, ensuring your long-term financial security.
- Meal vouchers 150 CZK (contribution of employer 55%): Receive meal vouchers to enhance your daily lunch experience, with a generous contribution from the employer.
- Strong, international, and stable company: Join a reputable and well-established organization that provides stability and growth opportunities, with a strong presence both locally and globally.
- 5 weeks of vacation: Enjoy a generous vacation policy that allows you to recharge, spend quality time with loved ones, and pursue personal interests and hobbies.
- Flexible working hours: Benefit from flexible working arrangements that promote work-life balance and accommodate personal needs and commitments.
- Education and systematic professional development: Access various learning and development opportunities, including training programs, workshops, and continuous professional development, to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Pleasant work team: Work in a positive and friendly work environment where teamwork, collaboration, and mutual support are highly valued.
20 Days per Year Home Office Abroad: At E.ON, we understand the importance of work-life balance and flexibility. As part of our commitment to providing a dynamic and accommodating work environment, we offer an additional benefit of 20 days per year for home office abroad.
ID position: 217444 Preffered start: as agreed
Are you interested in this job position and are you wondering where to send your CV? Just click on the blue box Login and create an online application in our database. We will contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, you can contact David Kapin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
E.ON is commited to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 75 000 colleagues in 15 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks and customer solutions.