We are looking for a new colleagues to be a part of our international team IT Group Services. Join us in Praha, Brno or České Budějovice.
In this role you will
- Contribute to the strategy and development of the IT infrastructure of the new E.ON with a focus on Identity & Access Management within the framework of transformation and integration projects.
- Identify improvement actions and develop new solutions and standards based on IT strategy, project feedback and current identity and access management trends.
- Responsible for the operation of E.ONs Active Directory Platform and the Azure AD Environment including:
> server & platform Lifecycle Management, Patch Management, Antivirus, Backup & recovery
> monitoring and Auditing
> privileged Access Management
> Azure Subscription management
- Collaborate in a virtual international DevOps team to actively run and develop the platform.
What we need from you
You don't have to be Superman but there are a few qualities / knowledge we need from you ...
- University degree or Master in Information Technology would be great- alternatively extensive work experience in Windows IT Infrastructure.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Federation Services (e.g. ADFS, PingFederate), and Azure AD, Public private key infrastructures as well as the Microsoft Office 365 product range
- Good Experience with Managing Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- Experience in Windows related scripting languages (e.g. Powershell).
- General understanding about identity management processes and workflows, good experience in authentication and authorization processes as well as a good understanding of single sign on methods.
- You gained experience with enterprise architecture and operational processes.
- ITIL knowledge and experience in planning and leading projects. Experience with SCRUM, DevOps desirable.
- We can count on your analytical, flexible thinking as well as ability to work in a team and social skills.
- Good German skills would be beneficial, very good English skills is a must have.
- Please apply with your CV in english.
- Strong, international and stable company.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance and other benefits based on collective agreement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Education and systematic professional development.
- Pleasant work team.
Start date: 01.12.2021
Closing date: 18.11.2021
Are you interested in this job position and are you wondering where to send your CV?
Just click on the blue box Login and create an online application in our database. We will contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, you can contact Jarmila Grulová, email@example.com.
E.ON is commited to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 75 000 colleagues in 15 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks and customer solutions.