E.ON Česká republika, s.r.o. provides professional service and consulting to all other companies of the E.ON Czech Group. The key services relate mainly to support and delivery of services in the areas of HR, IT, finance, legal, business administration and communication. Approximately a thousand managers, specialists, experts and administrative staff work here to help drive the entire E.ON Group forward towards a modern, digital company that can easily meet the challenges of today's energy industry and succeed in the Czech energy market.
We are looking for a new colleague to join the IT Group Services team, which is functionally driven and works for the infrastructure services of EDT GmbH.
In this role you will
- be responsible for the Scrum process and its implementation in your development teams as well as the continuous improvement to high-performing teams.
- prepare and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- support a smooth delivery of project activities in your Scrum teams
- develop the teams in terms of continuous performance and quality improvement and act as a trainer and coach at the same time.
- carry out productivity measurements and develop KPI models in an agile environment.
- methodically support the teams in overcoming various challenges
- actively shape cross-team collaboration in an agile, scaled Scrum environment
- actively shape the agile transformation of IT-Infrastructure
What we expect from you?
You don't have to be Superman but there are a few qualities / knowledge we need from you ...
- You convince us with experience as an Scrum Master or Agile Coach in scaled environments of medium to high complexity (Scrum of Scrum / Spotify model/SAFe)
- Certified theoretical knowledge of agile methods including scaled frameworks (e.g. Scaled Scrum, DevOps, Scrum Master, SAFe or LeSS)
- You know Scrum-specific tools such as Jira, Service Now
- You drive change without losing sight of the other people involved in the process
- You adapt your approach flexibly to convince the respective target group
- You actively intervene in the team process in the event of disagreements and pursue a solution that is acceptable to everyone
- Creative mindset to design and install new and sustainable formats in the project/organization
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
Please apply with your CV in English.
- A rewarding contribution towards E.ON’s digital transformation.
- Membership of a truly international team with an international strategy.
- Take responsibility to commit and deliver with your team.
- 13th salary.
- Personal account 16.000 CZK for each year.
- Contribution for Pension and Life insurance.
- Meal vouchers 125 CZK (contribution of employer 55%).
- Strong, international and stable company.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Education and systematic professional development.
- Pleasant work team.
Start date: ASAP
Are you interested in this job position and are you wondering where to send your CV?
Just click on the blue box Login and create an online application in our database. We will contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, you can contact Jarmila Grulová, firstname.lastname@example.org.
E.ON is commited to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 75 000 colleagues in 15 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks and customer solutions.