Security Delivery Manager - Public Cloud
Our department Hosting & Cloud Services is an international team of experts focused on the provision of stable and innovative services to all E.ON business units, distributed globally. The team exists to manage the delivery of technical services, significantly by managing our strategic providers to maximize compliance, collaboration, and innovation. Working closely with our Business and wider IT colleagues we are looking to enhance our team with a skilled and experienced person who can champion, promote, and drive through this agenda across our international business.
In this role you will
- Assure that Public Cloud Services are delivered wth state-of-the-art-security.
- Have a deep understanding of cybersecurity risks and mitigations.
- Be responsible for multiple security services and technologies within the Public Cloud.
- Evaluate future cyber security trends and innovations.
- Assist and drive the digitalization and modernization of E.ONs IT landscapes.
- Manage the implementation of requests and orders to E.ONs external Service Providers, including commercial negotiation to ensure best value for E.ON.
- Take ownership of technical problems and escalations and work eith internal colleagues, departments and external Service Providers to ahieve effective resolutions.
- Communicate effectively with senior managers, international colleagues and other business stakeholders, including taking ownership of and resolving "information request."
- Towards the suppliers, manage the delivery of services, ensuring that they are documented, processed and delivered according to agrees standards, procesures and schedules.
- Towards the business, projects and other IT colleagues, provide advice and guidance on the scope of Hosting & Cloud services, including the contractual obligations, standards, procesures and schedules that they adhere to.
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement.
What we need from you
You don't have to be Superman but there are a few qualities / knowledge we need from you ...
- multiple years of experience in the design, implementation, and operations of Public Cloud enviroments
- have a passion for security
- experience of working as security engineer or software engineer
- several years of experience and you can rely on practival know-how when coordinating with colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers
- university degree, preferably in business informatics or an IT related discipline, including related fields, or have gained significant comparable knowledge through practival experience
- solid experience in the ITC industry or an IT/infrastructure services function and in the control and steering of service providers and ideally ITIL certified with at least practical uniderstanding of its adoption
- your personal qualities include a high level of motivation, a good ability to cope with pressure, mobility and willingnes to travel
- very good business level command of English
- Please apply with your CV in english
- Strong, international and stable company.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance and other benefits based on collective agreement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Education and systematic professional development.
- Pleasant work team.
- The opportunity to shape the new energy world.
- The chance to shape E.ON’s future.
- Exciting business challenges to be solved.
- A space to develop ideas and create personal impact.
- An agile and hands-on environment.
- A rewarding contribution towards E.ON digital transformation.
- Membership of a truly international team with an international strategy.
- Take responsibility to commit and deliver with your team.
ID: 155379 Start date: ASAP
Are you interested in this job position and are you wondering where to send your CV? Just click on the blue box Login and create an online application in our database. We will contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, you can contact Jarmila Grulová, email@example.com.
E.ON is commited to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 75 000 colleagues in 15 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks and customer solutions.