Our department Hosting & Cloud Services is an international team of experts focused on the provision of stable and innovative services to all E.ON business units, distributed globally. The team exists to manage the delivery of technical services, significantly by managing our strategic providers to maximize compliance, collaboration, and innovation. Working closely with our Business and wider IT colleagues we are looking to enhance our team with a skilled and experienced person who can champion, promote, and drive through this agenda across our international business.In this role you will
- Be responsible for multiple services or technologies within the Public Cloud.
- Be responsible for the development of E.ONs Public Cloud Landing Zones.
- Assist and drive digitalization and modernization of E.ONs IT landscapes.
- Manage the implementation of requests and orders to E.ON’s external Service Providers, including commercial negotiation to ensure best value for E.ON
- Take ownership of technical problems and escalations, and work with internal colleagues, departments and external Service Providers to achieve effective resolutions.
- Communicate effectively with senior managers, international colleagues and other business stakeholders, including taking ownership of, and resolving “information requests”.
- Towards the suppliers, manage the delivery of services, ensuring that they are documented, processed and delivered according to agreed standards, procedures and schedules.
- Towards the business, projects and other IT colleagues, provide advice and guidance on the scope of Hosting & Cloud services, including the contractual obligations, standards, procedures and schedules that they adhere to.
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement.
What we need from you
You don't have to be Superman but there are a few qualities / knowledge we need from you ...
- multiple years of experience in the design, implementation, and operations of Public Cloud environments
- several years of work experience in a technical area here you can rely on practical know-how when coordinating with colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers.
- graduate digree, preferably in business informatics or an IT related discipline, including related fields, or have gained significant comparable knowledge through practical experience.
- solid experience in the ITC industry or an IT/Infrastructure services function and in the control and steering of service providers and ideally ITIL certified with at least a practical understanding of its adoption.
- experience steering outsourced service providers, including a reliable understanding of contractual IT law and regulations. As a result you have led or had a significant involvement in commercial negotiations.
- your personal qualities include a high level of motivation, a good ability to cope with pressure, mobility and willingness to travel.
- very good business level command of English.
- Please apply with your CV in english.
- Strong, international and stable company.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance and other benefits based on collective agreement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Education and systematic professional development.
- Pleasant work team.
- The opportunity to shape the new energy world.
- The chance to shape E.ON’s future.
- Exciting business challenges to be solved.
- A space to develop ideas and create personal impact.
- An agile and hands-on environment.
- A rewarding contribution towards E.ONs digital transformation.
- Membership of a truly international team with an international strategy.
- Take responsibility to commit and deliver with your team.
Start date: 01.05.2022
Closing date: 14.03.2022
Are you interested in this job position and are you wondering where to send your CV?
Just click on the blue box Login and create an online application in our database. We will contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, you can contact Jarmila Grulová, email@example.com.
E.ON is commited to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 75 000 colleagues in 15 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks and customer solutions.