We are looking for a new colleague to be a part of our international team IT Group Services. Join us in Praha, Brno or České Budějovice.
In this role you will
- be the focal point and Subject Matter Expert in the network team for technical topics around DHCP and internal DNS.
- be the driver of the redesign of the company’s DHCP and internal DNS services.
- be responsible for coordination and project completion of topics relating to DHCP and internal DNS.
- act as a technical SME counterpart in solution, design and change discussions with our providers.
- work on coordination of network solutions with affiliated IT units (Hosting, Workplace, Security, …).
- work closely with the internal solutions designers and architects to ensure that the solutions are aligned with concepts, roadmaps and the network strategy.
- work on coordination of implementation of solution concepts with selected service providers in an international corporate environment.
- work with assuring high-availability, stability and Business Continuity of the delivered services.
What we need from you
You don't have to be Superman but there are a few qualities / knowledge we need from you ...
- several years of experience in design and operations of DHCP/DNS
- experience of core network technologies design as well as experience in implementation of IT (Network) systems
- knowledge of IT security standards, solutions and technologies, basic knowledge of IT operation standards (e.g. SNOW, Remedy).
- good hands-on experience with Microsoft/Infoblox/Efficient-IP DHCP/DNS server infrastructure
- higher education degree in computer science, business informatics, communications engineering, or comparable with several years of experience in IT network management in an Enterprise Landscape
- prior certification and/or experience with administrating hardware of the most common providers e.g. CISCO, HP, Juniper
- business fluent in English
We will be excited to know you have...
- structused, resilient, reliable, assertive and collaborative with an analytical thinking, confident manner and strong customer focus, and a service-minded and solution-oriented attitude
- interest in working in the central network department in a large organization with an international and mainly outsourced environment, where managing provider involvement is in focus of the role
- readiness to travel (national & international)
- interest in agile working methods
- An opportunity to shape the new world of energy
- A chance to shape the future of E.ON
- Exciting business challenges to solve
- Space to develop ideas and create personal impact
- An agile and hands-on environment
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance and other benefits based on collective agreement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Education and systematic professional development.
- Pleasant work team.
- The opportunity to shape the new energy world.
- The chance to shape E.ON’s future.
- Exciting business challenges to be solved.
- A space to develop ideas and create personal impact.
- An agile and hands-on environment.
Position ID: 156861
Preferred start: 01.12.2021
Closing date: 18.11.2021
Are you interested in this job position and are you wondering where to send your CV?
Just click on the blue box Login and create an online application in our database. We will contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, you can contact Jarmila Špicová, email@example.com.
E.ON is commited to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 75 000 colleagues in 15 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks and customer solutions.